Inspira Yoga Teacher Training 2022, RYT 200 - Yoga Alliance Accredited
Time & Location
About the Event
I have had the pleasure of being a Lead Teacher on the Inspira Yoga teacher trainging for the past five years.
You can find out more about the course here: https://inspirayoga.com/courses/one-year-course/
and all the faculty here: https://inspirayoga.com/teachers/
If you are interested in committing to the training, feel free to contact me or Inspira Yoga team.
Our 1 year 200 hour Yoga Alliance certified Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training is split between Central London (6 weekends over a period of 9 months) and a final intensive week in Southern Spain.
This Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training is perfect for people leading busy lives, and allows you to work around other commitments whilst being over a long enough period to really absorb the teachings.
The final intensive week in Spain is in an absolutely stunning, tranquil, purpose-built setting at La Morelada just above the picturesque Andalucian village of Pizarra, 30 minutes from Malaga airport.
La Moraleda estate is over a hundred years old and covers seven hectares, most of which is covered by organic orange and avocado trees. Accomodation is provided in five country houses within the estate, all designed and built in the typical rural Andalucian style. There are also two beautiful swimming pools and barbecue facilities on site, shared between the five houses.
Each house is fully equipped with fire places, hot water, televisions, washing machines, refrigerators, bathrooms and kitchens with ovens
All yoga practice will take place in a large wooden shala with amazing views of the lake and fountains.
Visitors can walk freely about the estate and pick oranges and other fruit, when in season, for personal consumption during their stay.
La Moraleda is only 15 minutes away from the spectacular lakes of “El Chorro” which offer amazing swimming, hiking, climbing and canoeing opportunities.
- Mixed levels of Ashtanga yoga, Vinyasa flow, Restorative, Acro yoga and self-practice
- Pranayama (breathing techniques) / Meditation / Chanting (Bhakti yoga)
- Yoga anatomy / physiology including subtle body e.g. chakras
- Yoga history and philosophy e.g. yoga sutras, eight limbs of Ashtanga yoga
- Yogic and conscious living in theory and practice / Yogic diet
- Teaching methodology and adjustments / Sanskrit names of asanas
- Kriya (Cleansing)
- How to develop intention and meaning to the practice
- Business and ethics of yoga / Qualities of a yoga instructor